Texas Serious Maritime Injury Attorney
At Doyle Raizner, your oil or shipping industry occupation will not be something you have to explain to an attorney who doesn’t understand. From many decades of combined experience representing injured maritime workers, we know the challenges, risks, necessities and legal nuances of bringing an offshore injury claim to court.
If you are the victim of a serious maritime injury — while working at sea, on a vessel or even on shore — contact us today at Doyle Raizner for personal, constructive attention from an attorney who will relate and understand. Our track record speaks for itself, but we also pledge to take your individual case seriously and assert all our energies on your behalf if you have a valid claim. You can trust us for sound guidance, whatever your maritime/Jones act concerns after a serious injury.
Advocates for Oil Field Workers and Other Maritime Employees Worldwide
With offices in Houston and Galveston, Texas, and a global maritime law practice, we are well prepared to address your compelling needs arising from nearly any type of:
- Oil field injury, whether the accident occurred on a drilling rig, a fixed platform or in transit by helicopter
- Serious maritime injury on a tanker, cargo ship or container vessel
- Catastrophic event incurred as a diver or on a dive boat — or on a dredging vessel or any type of work boat
- Accident that injured you while working as a cruise ship employee
- Inland marine injury — especially those calling for a 905(b) claim against a third party vessel
- Injury due to an offshore explosion causing burns and other serious consequences, or a fall or impact resulting in a brain injury or spinal, neck or back injury, including quadriplegia or paraplegia
Proven Knowledge of the Jones Act and Other Relevant Laws
Dedicated lawyers at our proven maritime injury law firm are prepared to deal with your Jones Act claim, legal matter calling for a solid understanding of both federal and state laws, or even your complex claim involving international litigation.
Our experience extends to fatal maritime accident cases and catastrophic injuries ranging from paralysis to life-changing brain damage and other types of serious maritime injuries that may keep a person in their prime from returning to work or accepting any other type of gainful employment.
Turn to Respected Lawyers Who Identify With Your Needs and Priorities
To get a handle on your legal options and work with an attorney who will relentlessly pursue your best interests, please contact Doyle Raizner LLP.